Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Orochon Ramen is the best place to spend your leisure time tasting delicious food and enjoying the nice atmosphere. After visiting our restaurant you will definitely have a wish to come back!
Adress: 123 Astronaut E S Onizuka St Ste 303, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Phone: (213) 617-1766
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayYes
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingValet, Garage, Street, Validated
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVNo
- favorite_borderLiked by VegetariansYes
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
Ramen at this spot - very tasty. I often meet people here to talk. The service was very sociable and kind. The place has a good feel to it.
Nice place for quality ramen. Stopped in on a Monday I think. The staff was very friendly and attentive. Food and atmosphere reminds me of Atlanta.
ramen... yummy. Excellent spot to spend time alone or talk business. The service here is attentive. Kinda of like a cafe in Phoenix that I enjoyed.
Fine location for quality ramen. great place to meet and catch up with friends. i look forward to a return trip. the place has a cool atmosphere.
The quality of the Ramen was good and the service is fast. It is overpriced though. A simple bowl with a few toppings costs upward of $18 which is too much for what you get.